Ecolife is one of the most popular pressure-treated wood products used in backyard projects across America. A leading, pro-preferred, above-ground treated wood preservative, Ecolife treated lumber is pressure-treated with a stabilizer to repel water, minimize cracking and keep boards straighter. Pros choose Ecolife to build projects with the added value that only Ecolife offers. They know high-quality Ecolife creates beautiful projects unsurpassed in withstanding extremes in the weather.
Viance treated wood products are the value-added solutions for outdoor projects for these reasons:
- Ecolife looks last. Homeowners love the look of wood and they want that beauty to last. Natural and sustainable wood treated with Ecolife can keep its beauty for years.
- Ecolife, repels water for up to three years, which protects wood projects longer by minimizing cracking up to 50% and keeping boards straighter.
- With seasonal temperature changes and weather extremes, Ecolife is unsurpassed when tested by Mother Nature.
- Viance stands behind its added-value Ecolife line of products. Ecolife treated wood decking, railing and fencing products are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty against fungal decay and termite attack as long as you own your home. This is because Ecolife contains non-metallic preservatives and stabilizers with only a hint of copper to let you know it is treated.
- Viance Wood preservatives systems; Ecolife (EL2), Preserve ACQ (ACQ) and Preserve CA (CA-C) are all NAHB Home Innovation Research Labs GREEN CERTIFIED PRODUCT[KC1] S for Resource Efficiency and are eligible to contribute points toward a building's certification under the National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).